- Ph.D., Computer Science, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, 8/2005 – 12/2012, Research advisor: Prof. Vikram Adve.
- M.S., Computer Science and Engineering, The Ohio State University, Columbus, 9/2003 – 8/2005, Research advisor: Prof. P. Sadayappan.
- B.E., Computer Science and Engineering, Regional Engineering College, Trichy (Currently Known as National Institute of Technology), 9/1998 – 6/2002.
- Richard T Cheng Fellowship, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2005.
- University Fellowship, The Ohio State University, 2003. Best Outgoing Student Award, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Trichy, 2002.
- Chief Minister’s Merit Award for securing 6th position in the state in H.S.C. examination.
- In Orissa State Joint Entrance Examination, secured 5th rank (Engineering) and 56th rank (medical).